The Call for Presenters is now OPEN!
- In-Person Only
- Concurrent Sessions are 55 or 110 minutes
- Preconference Half-Day Sessions are 3 hours
- Preconference Full-Day Sessions are 6 hours
If you have questions, please email AdultEd@nwc.edu.
Proposals are due November 11
Tentative Conference Schedule Available
- Room Rate: $115/night
- Last Day to Book: March 29, 2023
- Hotel Rate Available: April 20-28, 2023
The Wyoming Lifelong Learning Association is the one organization in the state for those involved in lifelong learning. The association brings together a diverse array of people which enables one to be exposed to a variety of resources via the networking process among the membership.
This networking is important in a state such as Wyoming where many in the field of lifelong learning are somewhat isolated and feel they are "all alone out there".
The Goals of the Wyoming Lifelong Learning Association are:
- To address the academic, vocational, and personal enrichment needs and/or interests for all people in Wyoming.
- To serve as an advocate for lifelong learning.
- To provide a forum for the dissemination of pertinent ideas and development in lifelong learning which enhances the personal and professional growth of the membership.
In order to achieve these goals, WyLLA promotes and develops lifelong learning in the State of Wyoming by affording opportunities for professional and non-professional adult educators to enhance their competencies. The Association gathers and then disseminates pertinent information about lifelong learning at the annual conference and through the publishing of the WyLLA newsletter four times a year. The www.wylla.org website is updated regularly and provides a way to pose questions, exchange ideas, and provide information to members.
Join us today to become part of our statewide network focused on improving lifelong learning opportunities throughout Wyoming.